Christmas morning and a new family member.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
You heard me right!
Today, we celebrated Christmas-- since Jeff will be working on the big day.
But, we made it special-- and I cannot lie...
But, we made it special-- and I cannot lie...
when we needed batteries and could just go out to the store and get them without waiting until tomorrow, I was SO pleased.

I called Santa to let him know to come early and visit our house.
He did just that, and made sure to give us each what we wanted.
He did just that, and made sure to give us each what we wanted.
Josh made out like a bandit with his new art easel.
Ben was dancing around the room with his new robot and "martian maker".
Ben was dancing around the room with his new robot and "martian maker".
Somehow, I kept a secret and surprised Jeff with a media player and a new 6 man tent.
And somehow-- I must have been such a good girl this year as Santa brought me just what I wanted!
A new DSLR Canon Rebel EOS. (with live view!)
I am in heaven.
-- I knew I was a little too excited when I had run out of things to take pictures of so I started zooming in on a half eaten slice of Christmas pie!

-- I knew I was a little too excited when I had run out of things to take pictures of so I started zooming in on a half eaten slice of Christmas pie!
New pictures to come soon!









19 comments:
Ooooooh, nice camera! Merry Christmas and happy SITS day!
I knew it! I told you! Hehe. Merry Christmas! Have a WONDERFUL time in AZ! See you when you get back. I can't wait to see that camera! xoxo
Merry Christmas! Looks like you had a wonderful day. Santa is coming to our house early this year too.
Great looking camera!
Just stopping by from SITS!
I love the camera!!! Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it!
Congrats on being saucy today!! :)
HOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm SO excited for you! Wanna take a class next year??? Happy merry early Christmas!
I am so jealous. That's just what I want!
Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas with each other and I bet the kids LOVED having Christmas EARLY! WOOHOO!
Can I have your old camera??? :p
MUAHAHAHA!
Merry Christmas!
My brother is a fireman and also must work Christmas. Santa is making a special early stop at their house as well! What an accommodating guy
You lucky devil with that camera and those sassy bangs!
Oh man...I thought your newest addition was going to be a puppy or even a baby!!! But the camera is good too :) I know you'll love it like a baby!!! Glad you had a Merry early Christmas!
Merry Christmas! You'll love the camera - that is the one I have. Check out Etsy for some really cute camera strap covers (or you could make your own). I had hubby get me one for one of my presents!
OH! Merry Christmas and Happy SITSday!!!
So jealous of your new camera! I want! I want!
Merry Christmas to you! We did half Christmas today. We opened all our gifts from my mom and my side of the family. It's fun to have Christmas a little early.
Merry Christmas early!! That must be the best new camera cause everyone wants it! I got a new camera in Feb., but now I want that one!!! Your boys are so beautiful!!
YAY! Merry Christmas!
We celebrated early too. Hmm... by chance, is your husband a pilot?
I can't wait to see your new shots with that fansy smanshy new camera! I just learned about aperture the other day....I can't explain it, but I kind of know about it now....lol.
Merry Christmas!
Yay!!
Merry Christmas to you all!!
I love your blog! Congrats on being yesterday's featured SITS blogger!
Merry Christmas to you all!
Post a Comment