Look how you were being trained from the very beginning on how to have a good time. You sure did, and do still, have a good time. Oh, it's so good to be back!!
my, my, we haven't even started on the cooking and baking yet...but we will...it's just taking a little time this year. :) now you've got me wanting to pull out my old cookie decorating photos (got a lot of those, just like you!) have fun today!
such cute pictures!!! and to emily's mom, i think it's cute that you let them decorate in their dresses...sometimes it's making those small exceptions that make life so fun! :)
What sweet photos and they bring back memories of when I used to be your mother. I love you and have always loved you. Why won't you let me be your mom anymore? Why won't you answer your phone? Do you still love us? xoxo
12 comments:
I love the way you were all smiles... and these photos bring back sooooo many good memories. How fast time flies.... when you are having fun.
How cute were you!!
I love that your dad comments. :)
Look how you were being trained from the very beginning on how to have a good time. You sure did, and do still, have a good time. Oh, it's so good to be back!!
Incredibly cute photos!
We made a batch of sugar cookies and decorated them last night. Oh boy! Was the kitchen a red & green mess after that!
my, my, we haven't even started on the cooking and baking yet...but we will...it's just taking a little time this year. :)
now you've got me wanting to pull out my old cookie decorating photos (got a lot of those, just like you!)
have fun today!
Look at that sweet smile :) Can't wait to see the cookies :)
Love those old photos, the memories just come rolling back and I can almost be right back there again....
I am looking at that last photo and wondering why I let you two decorate cookies in your Sunday dresses! Haa...
such cute pictures!!! and to emily's mom, i think it's cute that you let them decorate in their dresses...sometimes it's making those small exceptions that make life so fun! :)
Sooooo cute! Love it.
So now we know where you get it from. All your craftiness and good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Christmas cookies. Love em and love making them.
What sweet photos and they bring back memories of when I used to be your mother. I love you and have always loved you. Why won't you let me be your mom anymore? Why won't you answer your phone? Do you still love us?
xoxo
Post a Comment